Please join us on Saturday November 22nd from 4-8:30PM for our Grand Opening Party to celebrate The Ranch and Desert Mountain’s new Tonto Ridge/Apache Skyline trail.
Party-goers should plan to register at the Cochise/Geronimo clubhouse porte-cochere from 3PM onwards, where you’ll receive a short program of the evening’s events plus your drinks tickets.
Shuttles will transport guests to and from The Ranch.
Drinks will be served from 4PM, followed by dinner. Music will be performed by local band ‘Mogollon’ after 5PM.
The evening’s events will include:
- A release of rehabilitated owls, courtesy of Wild at Heart
- Unveiling of the Founders’ Wall
- Dedication of The Ranch in the Kiva presentation facility
- Experience a Desert Mountain luxury campsite from H2R Expeditions
Cost to attend (includes all food and two drinks tickets):
- $75 per member and guests
- $35 for children ages 6-12
- Children aged 5 and under are admitted free
Prior to the Grand Opening, there will be 2 guided hikes per day on the new trail, starting at 10AM on Monday November 17th, through Friday November 21st, as follows:
- A 6-mile hike (an estimated three hours) on the Tonto Ridge and Apache Skyline loop. This is a strenuous hike with an elevation gain of 1,600 feet.
- A shorter hike (approximately 90 minutes) on the Apache Skyline trail; an out-and-back hike with steep grades and an elevation gain of 400 feet. This is a slow, evenly paced hike.
Breakfast and lunch will be available daily at a cost of $20 per hiker (free for Desert Mountain Trail Founders).
Please register online or with Member Services by Wednesday, November 12th.
This will be a fabulous, fun event and we hope you’ll be able to join us!